How long will it take to receive your order?
If we have all the products in stock, your order will leave the warehouse within 24 working hours once the payment is confirmed.
In case you have made the payment by transfer, your order will leave the warehouse within 24 working hours after the amount appears in our account.
The courier company will deliver your order within 48 to 72 working hours if you live in Spain, 4 to 10 business days in the European Union and 7 to 25 working days in the rest of the world.
The availability of products is subject to sales. If we do not have stock we will contact you to inform you of such circumstances.
Some items may take a little longer because we have exhausted the stock and we’ll be in the process of producing new stock for your order. In case that a product cannot be manufactured for reasons beyond our control, we will inform you as soon as possible and we will remove it from our website.
How much will the shipping fees be?
We can place orders to any point in Spain, the European Union or the rest of the world, but shipping fees vary depending on the area where it will be delivered.
- Peninsular Spain – €5 (free shipping if you spend over €70)
- Balearic Islands – €12.50 (free shipping if you spend over €100)
- Canary Islands – €15 (free shipping if you spend over €120)
- Ceuta and Melilla – €25 (free shipping if you spend over €150)
- Andorra – €15 (free shipping if you spend over €120)
- Portugal, Germany, France, England, Italy – €10 (free shipping if you spend over € 90)
- Austria, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg – €13 (free shipping if you spend over €100)
- Denmark, Ireland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Finland, Greece, Sweden, Poland, Romania – €23 (free shipping if you spend over €150)
- Rest of the European Union – €25 (free shipping if you spend over €150)
Contact us if you want to receive your shipment in a country that is not included in the list and we will inform you of the fees.